The Old Eagle Schoolhouse
was built by German immigrant Jacob Sharraden in the 1700's, connected to a church.  He built a log structure in 1768 which was superseded in 1788 by the rubble stone structure we see today.  Throughout its life, the schoolhouse has had ongoing maintenance and restoration.  In the mid-90's SunPower completed exterior renovations to this quant and historic building, including a new wood-shingle roof and teak bulkhead doors with restored hardware. 

For more information on the Old Eagle Schoolhouse please visit: http://www.oldeagleschool.org/history.htm

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SunPower Blog

© SunPower Builders  |  80 Pechins Mill Road, Collegeville, PA 19426  |  610.489.1105  |  fax 610.489.6608

This weBsite is 100% powered BY Solar Energy.